Our congregation began some time in 1956 in the home of Ralph Nance in St. Joe Beach, FL. As the congregation grew, a building was obtained in Highland View, FL. The church eventually sold that property and moved to its current location on the corner of 20th Street and Marvin Ave. in the early 1960’s.
Due to the many changes in the area, our membership has gone up and down over the years, but the church has remained active since its beginning. Robin Downs has been our minister since the Fall of 1994. We are active in the People in Need program for our community. Our Bible ministry includes Bibles for each of our visitors, and sending Bibles and Bible study materials to the prisons in both English and Spanish.